Sunday, November 13, 2016

WOW W DOHA



There's a saying, "If it's meant to be it will be" and finally, my first Trip outside UAE because of blogging finally came true and it brought me to Doha, Qatar. And my astonishing 4 days & 3 nights venture started at W Doha Hotel, located in the prime West Bay area of Doha‟s city-centre. The multi-storey structure of the building reveals panoramic views of the Arabian Gulf. W Doha brings a new flavor to the region as the first lifestyle design hotel in Doha. The hotel sets the standard for modern luxury accommodation in the city, offering residents all the benefits and amenities that come with being connected to a W. 



Picked-up from the Hamad International Airport by Sir John, who serve as the driver and "tourist guide" all at the same time, as he shared some history of Doha while we're on our way to the hotel. The time we arrived at the W, beautiful Aleksandra's sweet smile welcomed me and assisted me to the WOW Suite




I was blown away by this 120 square-meter one-bedroom suite, the interior design is groundbreaking. Sophisticated, classic and luxurious vibes all over, stunned by the floor-to-ceiling window with spectacular view of the Arabian Gulf sea. Modern contemporary leather and marble furnishing and include that grandiose velvet couch (Felt like I am staying in a modern palace), no wonder why this suite called the WOW Suite. 



And the "Best Welcome" goes to W Doha! Massive thanks, W Insider for this amazing surprise!




You cannot get this view every day! Isn't it fascinating? 
This view is from the separate workspace located at the entrance of the suite.


When it comes to hi-technology WOW Suite is on top of its game as well, from the iPod docking station, 2 LCD TV and BOSE surround sound system, the curtains from the bedroom and living room are fully automated with just a press of a button. Favorite Tech-Savvy Hotel indeed! 



Market Doha is inspired by Jean-Georges Vongerichten’s concept of the “hotel as a home” and extends to the restaurant as a casual family kitchen. The menu features dishes inspired by the “greatest hits” of classic Jean-Georges Vongerichten cuisine emphasizing comfort and creativity allowing guests to try new flavor combinations and explore spices from other regions, all while remaining close to home.





#PAULDINEINSTYLE


Let's get Wet at WET Deck, luckily when the time I checked-in the pool was totally done with the reconstruction and it looks gorgeous! 









Sumptuous brunch with Clara and Elena, we ordered via MenuGram. Yes! their menu is on Instagram, very interactive indeed! 





Who doesn't love to sit in a hammock, sipping coffee while staring at the magnificent view of the sea in your own suite? 



Have I mention about the full packed mini bar? with my own Nespresso machine, life is always complete with a cup of coffee


And if you are wondering, who's taking my photos? Well, it called skills. I filed up chair, trash bin, and few magazines to serve as a Tripod and wallah "Self-timer mode on"



Time to unwind and rejuvenate my skin, bubble bath for 30mins is the best way to end the night!    



Mood right now is romantic, and it calls for a red light. You can change the lights color depend on your mood, WOW just WOW! 






Started my day at W Café, had my Egg Benedicts and Pancakes plus my W Cappuccino #PaulDineInStyle









I felt so at home and gained more friends in the hotel, and the Bell boy became my photographer who took this shots at the lobby






During my stay, I also met the sweetest and loudest personality in Doha, her name is Harriet, we had dinner at La Spiga by Paper Moon and she took me around Doha, went to few places and one of them is the Museum of Islamic Art, together with Chris and Jeremy





Museum of Islamic Art (MIA) is one on the Top list to visit while in Doha, Qatar



After the MIA Tour, went back to the hotel and meet The Castros, Doha Fashion Bloggers, sisters Bianca and Kim. We had an amazing dinner at SPICE Market, every dish has its unique taste and my fave is the Sushi, which I heard is the best sushi in town, no doubt SPICE Market won the Restaurant of the Year in BBC Good Food Awards







Absolutely an amazing WOW Moment!

The best way to interact with W Doha Hotel is via BBM or WhatsApp, for any request, inquiries or any help that you need they are very happy to assist you. During that night before I go to bed, I ordered my Breakfast-in-Bed via WhatsApp and my request to print my Boarding Ticket too, isn't it very convenient? 



#LazyMorning #BreakfastInBed #PaulDineInStyle 




This will be the laziest yet stylish breakfast that I ever had and the MOST AMAZING Staycation in the history! Can't wait to go back to my second home in Qatar, the W Doha
Whatever, whenever W Hotel is the Place to be, your second home to another part of the world.
You definitely deserved the title "Favorite Business Travel in the Middle East and Favorite Tech-Savvy Hotel"Awarded by Conde Nast Traveller Middle East #CNTAwards





For more information or reservation please visit www.whoteldoha.com 
Follow them on Facebook and Instagram






No comments:

Post a Comment